As teachers, we should be well versed in our subject areas. We should be continuing our education in every way possible from further schooling, reading professional journals, keeping up with new techniques and new technology, and of course articulating with other professionals to gain further knowledge of our subjects. This article…
If you are like me, your hobby is also your career! Because of that, my tendency is to be consumed with teaching. I am always looking for new ideas, new approaches of getting materials and concepts across to my students, and thinking of tangible ways students can be involved in the learning process so it will stick with them for life.
Parents are always wanting the best for their kids, and will usually do anything to help them succeed. This article will provide some useful insight to music parents who want to help their children to become the best musicians possible.
Like Us on Facebook!
- What Your Kids Need From You February 9, 2010
- You Can’t Make Me Teach Alone! December 27, 2011
- Listen and Obey December 28, 2011
- What Every Band Director Ought to Know About Preparing for Festival October 17, 2012
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later October 29, 2012
- Best Practices of Highly Effective Band Directors April 30, 2017
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions September 6, 2016
- Sound Models August 28, 2016
- Godly Discipline in the Classroom/Home March 25, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques December 12, 2012