As teachers, we should be well versed in our subject areas. We should be continuing our education in every way possible from further schooling, reading professional journals, keeping up with new techniques and new technology, and of course articulating with other professionals to gain further knowledge of our subjects. This article…
Tag Archives | Philip Farkas
Like Us on Facebook!
- What Your Kids Need From You February 9, 2010
- You Can’t Make Me Teach Alone! December 27, 2011
- Listen and Obey December 28, 2011
- What Every Band Director Ought to Know About Preparing for Festival October 17, 2012
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later October 29, 2012
- Best Practices of Highly Effective Band Directors April 30, 2017
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions September 6, 2016
- Sound Models August 28, 2016
- Godly Discipline in the Classroom/Home March 25, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques December 12, 2012
- Do You Want the Heart of an Effective Teacher?
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques
- What Should I Teach My Students?
- How You Can Help Your Child Practice
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions
- 20 Traits of a Successful Student
- Avoid Wasting Precious Class Time by Using the “Do Now” Method