Having teacher’s lessons is vital to any effective classroom atmosphere. In fact, most teachers make lesson plans. But what separates the average teacher from the effective teacher? This article will reveal to you five tips that will transform your teacher planning into something that works.
Tag Archives | John Wooden
Like Us on Facebook!
- What Your Kids Need From You February 9, 2010
- You Can’t Make Me Teach Alone! December 27, 2011
- Listen and Obey December 28, 2011
- What Every Band Director Ought to Know About Preparing for Festival October 17, 2012
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later October 29, 2012
- Best Practices of Highly Effective Band Directors April 30, 2017
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions September 6, 2016
- Sound Models August 28, 2016
- Godly Discipline in the Classroom/Home March 25, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques December 12, 2012
- How to Develop a Practice Routine
- Avoid Wasting Precious Class Time by Using the “Do Now” Method
- Intro to Video Series (Video)
- Grading and Conduct Policies (Video)
- What Should I Teach My Students?
- 5 Smart Tips for Successful Teacher Planning
- What Every Band Director Ought to Know About Preparing for Festival