Every day, band directors dedicate precious time training their students, trying to prepare them for the biggest performance of the year—band festival. Even if your band sounds great and appears to be ready, there are still quite a few things that every band director should know when preparing for band festival. This article will provide a checklist to help you get organized and keep stress to a minimum on your big day.
Tag Archives | GPA
Like Us on Facebook!
- What Your Kids Need From You February 9, 2010
- You Can’t Make Me Teach Alone! December 27, 2011
- Listen and Obey December 28, 2011
- What Every Band Director Ought to Know About Preparing for Festival October 17, 2012
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later October 29, 2012
- Best Practices of Highly Effective Band Directors April 30, 2017
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions September 6, 2016
- Sound Models August 28, 2016
- Godly Discipline in the Classroom/Home March 25, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques December 12, 2012