Here’s a Quick Teaching Prayer to Help You Walk in Victory Each Day

• SumoMe

Do you want to have the blessing of God in your teaching? Do you feel that you are prepared to walk into your classroom each day with the presence of God with you? “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks to God the Father through him.” (Colossians 3:17) I want to walk in victory each day. I want to know that I am not alone, but that God is with me. I want to know that I have prepared to walk into a room where there might be many negative influences, and yet be victorious throughout the day. I want to be able to give Him thanks for my students, parents, administrators and school in general. Maybe this prayer will be helpful to you. Many teachers have printed this prayer and prayed it each day before school. In this series of Christ in the Classroom, I am simply pointing out that you are Christ’s representative in the classroom.

Daily Teaching Prayer

“Father, I thank you for another opportunity to minister today! Everything I do today I will do for your glory. Open my eyes today to see who I need to speak with, who I need to encourage, and who I need to pray for.

Help me lift up and support those around me in authority today. Give me the ingenuity, the strength, the time and the proper attitude to do those things requested by those in authority over me.

Keep me from time thieves today. Help me be productive and fruitful. Everything I put my hand to will prosper. I will make progress today and feel a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.

Help me to stay fixed on my goals as well as all of the steps necessary to reach and maintain those goals. Help me stay on track. Help me guide my students, parents and anyone else associated with my program and keep them in line with my vision.

Give me wisdom and patience to deal with anything out of line or unexpected. Help me maintain my authority and leadership in my home, classroom, school and community.  Help me directly face any confrontation with confidence, conviction and clarity.

Help me walk in joy, peace, and love today!  In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”

Save Article as PDF

Recent Posts:

Did you like this? Share it:
(Visited 2,697 times, 1 visits today)
Jim Matthews

About Jim Matthews

Jim Matthews is a veteran band director of 28 years at Jackson Middle School in Titusville, FL. He received his Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree from Florida State University. His bands continuously receive superior ratings at band festivals. The bands have received the Florida Bandmaster’s Association Five, Ten, Fifteen and Twenty Year Superior Awards for continuous Superior ratings. He is a member of Florida Bandmaster’s Association, Music Educator’s National Conference and Phi Beta Mu – an International Honorary Band Director’s Fraternity. He is also a National Board Certified Teacher in music. For more information, see the About section.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

18 Responses to Here’s a Quick Teaching Prayer to Help You Walk in Victory Each Day

1. doug sorensen May 19, 2010 at 7:27 PM #

Jim,

I like your prayer for teachers. This prayer further validates why you are more than a successful band teacher. I am sure you are appreciated and respected by your students, parents, and administrators for the way you teach and treat your band students.

Everything we do should be pleasing to God, including how we treat our students.

Doug Sorensen
    CONDUCTING CONDUCT

2. MC McClellan September 27, 2014 at 3:59 PM #

If this goes to you, Jim Matthews that is awesome. If this just gets read by those looking at this website that is good too. I want to thank Jim Matthews for all the great information and advice he has posted on this website. All of it is great, but I ESPECIALLY want to thank him for posting the Teaching Prayer. I know it is from the Lord. I have been praying that prayer EVERY SCHOOL DAY. I keep it in the center console of my car and read it before I go into school. Thank you for your faithfulness to the Lord. He has used that prayer to change me. I now walk in confidence, conviction, and clarity. Praise the Lord, Jesus Christ In His name Amen.

3. Manish Kumar September 14, 2015 at 5:08 AM #

Caravan Packers Movers Gurgaon could be a Packing and mover and Offers Varied Packing and Moving Services like Loading Unloading Service, Door To Door Transportation Service, Insurance Service, Home Moving Service, workplace Relocation Service, automobile Transport Service. Through the help of our skilled Team Members and fashionable Technology, we have a tendency to Deliver the foremost Quality bound and Speedy Moving Services.
    From a manse to one traveling bag, we've assisted various in moves for patrons. the rationale for our success is that the care we have a tendency to take – take care of our customers' needs and their possessions. That care shows itself during a hundred ways that throughout every relocation, from the standard of the specialist materials accustomed pack – all designed, chosen and tested to suit the products – to the standard of the professionally trained, skilled and friendly workers.

Thanks for sharing this nice post.

Packers and Movers Gurgaon @ http://www.packersandmoversgurgaoncity.in/

Packers and Movers Gurgaon @ http://5thpm.in/packers-and-movers-gurgaon.html

Packers and Movers @ http://5thpm.in/

Packers and Movers Delhi @ http://5thpm.in/packers-and-movers-delhi.html

Packers and Movers in Gurgaon @ http://getpackers.com/packers-and-movers-gurgaon/

Packers and Movers in Kolkata @ http://getpackers.com/packers-and-movers-kolkata/

Packers and Movers Delhi @ http://getpackers.com/packers-and-movers-delhi/

4. Manish Kumar September 14, 2015 at 5:08 AM #

Thanks for sharing this nice post.

Packers and Movers Gurgaon @ http://www.packersandmoversgurgaoncity.in/

Packers and Movers Gurgaon @ http://5thpm.in/packers-and-movers-gurgaon.html

Packers and Movers @ http://5thpm.in/

Packers and Movers Delhi @ http://5thpm.in/packers-and-movers-delhi.html

Packers and Movers Delhi @ http://getpackers.com/packers-and-movers-delhi/

5. Angel January 16, 2016 at 2:48 PM #

its goes to every one and great one http://unlockherlegsscramblerreview.com/

6. Angel January 16, 2016 at 2:49 PM #

just gonna go bec its great and awsome http://cruisecontroldietbookreview.com/

7. Don Illuminati April 8, 2016 at 12:13 PM #

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD ILLUMINATI KINGDOM, WHERE YOU FOUND ALL KINDS OF HAPPINESS, BLESSING, JOY IN LIFE. Are you tired with the kind of life you are living today, do you want your life to be change totally, and for you to fulfill your dream, then you have the opportunity to join now so that your life story we be change immediately are you poor and you want to become rich in life ,like other people or you want to be famous in life, are you a graduate looking for job. you have to join now. or a business man or woman or star who want to be fame and powerful, you don't have to waste any of your time, are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Illuminati kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful in life email us now at donilluminatimember@yahoo.com

8. Benard Mark April 29, 2016 at 3:44 PM #

HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY.JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI CALL +2348051980739/whatsapp via AND GET RICH WE PROVED MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT ARE MEMBER SO WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN NOW SAY BY BY TO POVERTY AND GET 18MILLION AFTER INITIATION CALL GREAT MAN IN NIGERIA +2348051980739/whats app or email;; Agent Adams on{Adamsmithilluminatiworld@gmail.com} If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age. * You must have full access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they have HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth fame and power 18millionusd will be given to you as a new member. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back. * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members…And AWAY from NON Illuminati members… One of the rules of the Illuminati is”We don’t talk about the Illuminati”so I can’t say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and you want to join get back to me via email?. {Adamsmithilluminatiworld@gmail.com} or call +2348051980739/whats-app via Do not play mind games that is how when i want to join the illuminati i was thinking if this is going to work until i met this right man and call him;’; +2348051980739 thank the great illuminati?

month of being a member of Illuminati
    i got promotion that same month in my working place and
    within a year i was promoted thrice in my working place to
    the extend of being a managing Director i never know how
    to thank this church of Illuminati and today i am rich as my
    friend also, and also the one that surprise me most was that
    i got an accident with my new car and the car was right off
    but i still survive the accident and nothing happen to me i
    really thank you people Illuminati. so i just want to share to
    the world that this is real and it have help me and work for
    me so if you want to become a member i can direct you to
    the person who will lead you into the court of richness/power and
    you will never be poor again, know that it only a member in
    the Illuminati that can initiate you. my name is Benard Mark and i really want to share to the world my testimony on how i
    became an Illuminati member, through my friend. i was
    moving with my friend for more than 10 years and he have
    been getting rich everyday and even giving me money but
    he never told me the secret of his success until a day i was
    frustrated to let him know that he should help me also that
    was when he open up to me and tell me that he was a
    member of the Illuminati that he have been in the court for
    more than 10 years that his riches and protection came
    from this court.so i told him to let me be into the court but it
    not an easy task to be a member but i was finally initiated
    into the devil church of the Illuminati and i was confirm in
    there church. So if you want to be a member into the church of
    illumination you can contact one of the agent today phone call
    +2348051980739/whats-app or Email {Adamsmithilluminatiworld@gmail.com} he will tell you how to join,once again
    you can call this +2348051980739. or Email us at {Adamsmithilluminatiworld@gmail.com}.for immediately initiation.Our source of wealth and power is only reveal to registered members ..New members registration is now open online or call on this number +2348051980739/whats-app via !!!!!

9. Barbar William May 3, 2016 at 2:35 AM #

My people i bring to you good news, and this is my joy and happiness. people say To become a member of the illuminati is a very difficult task. but i bring to your notice that to become a bonafide member of the brotherhood have been made very easy. sometime ago i was just eager to become a member, and i meant so many persons who never showed me the right way. few months ago i saw so many people testifying of how agent Thompson linked them up, and they become a complete member of the brotherhood. so i decided to contact Mr Thompson who gave me the right link to become a member. i followed all the steps, and today i am a proud member of the brotherhood of Illuminati. so i want you all to help me say a big thanks to agent Thompson. In case you have been aspiring to become a member of the brotherhood, and you have not meet the right person before now, i want to tell you to quickly contact the right Illuminati agent now. he is no other person than Mr Thompson. the mission of the brotherhood now is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from the life of all. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, and do you want wealth,fame,protection,long life, prosperity just name it just as i have now, the illuminati is ready to help you achieve your dreams.contact agent Thompson on the illuminati email: churchofdevililluminati@gmail.com or his phone number +2347056024545 and become a legitimate member, join us today and become rich, powerful, famous all your life.

10. Barbar William May 3, 2016 at 2:36 AM #

11. Edwin Fred June 29, 2016 at 6:59 AM #

Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U. S. A) Head Branch (West African, Nigeria ) Email: ( illuminatisociety4good@gmail.com )
    call or whats-app agent through this contact…

+(234) 9051208634
    For your online initiation.
    No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet.

Whats-app +(234) 9051208634 now and say yes to your dreams.
    Mr Fred.

12. Philip Edozie July 10, 2016 at 11:13 PM #

Becoming a Member of the ILLUMINATI. your qualifications are;- Only those who can provide service for themselves, like the Politicians, Musicians, Business Man/Woman, student who earn already are allowed to email Our Portal for Registrations, On no account must you tender our email without a successful process, we grow and famous already made people, wealthy men who need more values and make them more rich and famous, so if you are any of these, and you want to join ILLUMINATI/BROTHERHOOD message OUR OFFICIAL EMAIL:: Templewealth666@gmail.com OR CALL +2349051175814

13. Paul Roland July 16, 2016 at 10:18 PM #

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. cal+2348107345943
    Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 1,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
    9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
    If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us no +2348107345943 OR on our Email via homeofrichieandfame@gmail.com

14. Cartha Jolly July 19, 2016 at 12:32 AM #

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. cal+2348107345943
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package

15. Paul Roland July 28, 2016 at 12:48 PM #

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. cal+2348107345943
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
    2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package

16. Andrew John August 7, 2016 at 5:45 PM #

WELCOME TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a business, Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great illuminate brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminate brother hood, contact the Lord illuminate now, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with $500,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Do not miss this opportunity. Call and be rich Now ¡¡¡ REMEMBER JOINING IS FREE YOU JUST HAVE TO BE WITH MONEY TO BUY THE ILLUMINATI GOWN OR THE DRESS YOU WILL PUT ON WHEN YOU ENTERING THE CHURCH IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION Feel free to contact,+2349039763097 or Email ? illuminatimoneyhome12@gmail.com please don t forget that you need to be and (20year)to become a member of Illuminati family, Number (2)you must have a strong belief that money is power,and you make your own diction,please don t forget to contact +2349039763097