Any parent of a music student wants his/her child to succeed. You may be wondering, is there anything I can do to help my child become a better musician? The answer is YES. In order for your child to…
Archive | ParentsRSS feed for this section
Parents are always wanting the best for their kids, and will usually do anything to help them succeed. This article will provide some useful insight to music parents who want to help their children to become the best musicians possible.
Like Us on Facebook!
- What Your Kids Need From You February 9, 2010
- You Can’t Make Me Teach Alone! December 27, 2011
- Listen and Obey December 28, 2011
- What Every Band Director Ought to Know About Preparing for Festival October 17, 2012
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later October 29, 2012
- Best Practices of Highly Effective Band Directors April 30, 2017
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions September 6, 2016
- Sound Models August 28, 2016
- Godly Discipline in the Classroom/Home March 25, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques December 12, 2012