Discipline based on Proverbs 15 Every class must be taught the guidelines the teacher desires for that particular atmosphere. Each class actually has its own personality. Each class must learn how to function as a family of new members. Not all of them need to get along and be best friends at all times, […]
Archive | DisciplineRSS feed for this section
In this video, we’ll be discussing grading and conduct policies. We’re going to help you in developing your grading and conduct policies for your classroom. What is your grading system going…
Like Us on Facebook!
- What Your Kids Need From You February 9, 2010
- You Can’t Make Me Teach Alone! December 27, 2011
- Listen and Obey December 28, 2011
- What Every Band Director Ought to Know About Preparing for Festival October 17, 2012
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later October 29, 2012
- Best Practices of Highly Effective Band Directors April 30, 2017
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions September 6, 2016
- Sound Models August 28, 2016
- Godly Discipline in the Classroom/Home March 25, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques December 12, 2012
- Are You Taking Care of #1?
- Here’s a Quick Teaching Prayer to Help You Walk in Victory Each Day
- How to Practice Music by Setting Goals
- When Online Practice Leads Students Astray
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions
- Understanding Any Piece of Music by Ear
- Do You Want the Heart of an Effective Teacher?