Discipline based on Proverbs 15 Every class must be taught the guidelines the teacher desires for that particular atmosphere. Each class actually has its own personality. Each class must learn how to function as a family of new members. Not all of them need to get along and be best friends at all times, […]
Archive | Classroom ManagementRSS feed for this section
Achieving productive educational results should be every teacher’s desire, and the only way to accomplish this is the teacher’s ability to manage the behavior of their students. Both new and experienced teachers struggle with disruptive behavior, and many teachers complain about not possessing effective methods to handle those problem situations. Also, many teachers tend to overlook the good things in their students (even the disruptive ones). Many students are potential leaders and can be a tremendous advantage in helping you manage your classroom. This article will provide you with seven tips to better prepare for effective classroom management.
Having teacher’s lessons is vital to any effective classroom atmosphere. In fact, most teachers make lesson plans. But what separates the average teacher from the effective teacher? This article will reveal to you five tips that will transform your teacher planning into something that works.
Like Us on Facebook!
- What Your Kids Need From You February 9, 2010
- You Can’t Make Me Teach Alone! December 27, 2011
- Listen and Obey December 28, 2011
- What Every Band Director Ought to Know About Preparing for Festival October 17, 2012
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later October 29, 2012
- Best Practices of Highly Effective Band Directors April 30, 2017
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions September 6, 2016
- Sound Models August 28, 2016
- Godly Discipline in the Classroom/Home March 25, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques December 12, 2012
- 7 Helpful Tips for Effective Classroom Management
- Avoid Wasting Precious Class Time by Using the “Do Now” Method
- What Your Kids Need From You
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques
- 18 Benefits of Playing a Musical Instrument
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later
- Music Money Incentive Program