Do you want to have the blessing of God in your teaching? Do you feel that you are prepared to walk into your classroom each day with the presence of God with you? “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks to God the Father through him.” (Colossians 3:17) I want to walk in victory each day…
Archive | Christ in the ClassroomRSS feed for this section
There is a saying, “You are where you are today, because of the prayers of yesterday. You will be where you are tomorrow because of what you pray today!” People need you to pray today. Whether they know it or not, they are depending on you. We all need each other…
The Lord said in Deuteronomy 31:8, “The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” That is a huge comfort to me as I get ready to go teach everyday! I would not dream of going into today’s classrooms without God going before me and being right there with me. I am going to walk in under His banner, in…
As teachers, we should be well versed in our subject areas. We should be continuing our education in every way possible from further schooling, reading professional journals, keeping up with new techniques and new technology, and of course articulating with other professionals to gain further knowledge of our subjects. This article…
If you are like me, your hobby is also your career! Because of that, my tendency is to be consumed with teaching. I am always looking for new ideas, new approaches of getting materials and concepts across to my students, and thinking of tangible ways students can be involved in the learning process so it will stick with them for life.
Like Us on Facebook!
- What Your Kids Need From You February 9, 2010
- You Can’t Make Me Teach Alone! December 27, 2011
- Listen and Obey December 28, 2011
- What Every Band Director Ought to Know About Preparing for Festival October 17, 2012
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later October 29, 2012
- Best Practices of Highly Effective Band Directors April 30, 2017
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions September 6, 2016
- Sound Models August 28, 2016
- Godly Discipline in the Classroom/Home March 25, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques December 12, 2012
- Grading and Conduct Policies (Video)
- When Online Practice Leads Students Astray
- Understanding Any Piece of Music by Ear
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later
- You Can’t Make Me Teach Alone!
- 18 Benefits of Playing a Musical Instrument
- Do You Want the Heart of an Effective Teacher?