As we prepare lessons for our students regularly we sometimes question ourselves and ask: “What should I be teaching my students?” “What are other people teaching their kids right now?” “Am I on track with other programs?” It doesn’t matter how long you have been teaching, these questions will arise.
Archive | Beginning of the School YearRSS feed for this section
Like Us on Facebook!
- What Your Kids Need From You February 9, 2010
- You Can’t Make Me Teach Alone! December 27, 2011
- Listen and Obey December 28, 2011
- What Every Band Director Ought to Know About Preparing for Festival October 17, 2012
- If You Don’t Make Lesson Plans Now, You’ll Regret It Later October 29, 2012
- Best Practices of Highly Effective Band Directors April 30, 2017
- Listening Guide for Class Discussions September 6, 2016
- Sound Models August 28, 2016
- Godly Discipline in the Classroom/Home March 25, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Champion Teacher Techniques December 12, 2012